Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Invisible Source

Let us take a very simple lesson from nature. Perhaps from where you are sitting right now you can see a tree in full bloom. If so, remember that the tree's roots, from which it draws its life, are entirely invisible. Unless the tree drew on this invisible source, it would never flourish. We have roots in the Mind of God. Our personality, our individuality, everything we are and do that the world sees is really a result, in effect, of our continually drawing on the Infinite invisible source that always sustains us.

We must come to believe that the Creative Spirit in back of all things also flows through us. If we think of ourselves as rooted in God and expect Divine Power to flow through us, our every thought and action will be animated by the same life and power and beauty that clothe the lily of the field.

Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. (Matt. 6:28-29)

God has imparted our life to us, placing no limitation or condition that would restrict us, other than this: Our life must be lived constructively, in unity and love and sympathy with everything around us, if we expect to live it to the fullest. I believe that every person is born to be creative and live to the fullest and to be happy and glad and prosperous and whole.

It is the Father's pleasure to give me the Kingdom of Heaven(God withholds nothing). I accept it with joy and thanksgiving, knowing that I am called to be a creative center of Life. All that I wish for myself, I wish for others as well. Sensing the presence of Love guiding and protecting me, I go forth to spread this Love to all those I meet.

Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (1 Corinthians 2:9)

No comments: