Thursday, March 19, 2009

Perfect Work

And they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.--Isaiah 65:21

Pefect work and perfect supply are mine! As I accept this truth, it is done. I refuse to look upon effects that have been brought about by my own limited thinking. I turn my mind to the Infinite, all Loving and All-Powerful. I let go of fear and open my hands to receive that which is mine.

Infinite Creativeness flows through every person. There is no reality of lack or limitation within me. I have talents and capabilities that now become clearly known to me. I am guided by the Spirit to recognize my inner wealth. Divine Wisdom knows exactly what I can do and shows me how, when, and where to do it. The right ideas occur to me, and the right people and circumstances come into my life.

Each opportunity is better than the last, for God in me forever moves me forward and onward. I move forward joyously now, accepting that which is my perfect environment, employment, and supply. I am prosperous in all things as I allow the Divine Nature of God to flow through me and to take form in my world.

No comments: