Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Faith, Affirmation & Acceptance

A prayer of affirmation, a prayer of faith, once spoken and completely accepted, is then acted upon by the Law of Mind(God), and the effect or result is independent of the person who has made the prayer. In order to understand more clearly this concept, take a simple fact in nature. We bury an acorn in the ground and walk away from it knowing that someday an oak tree will grow. In the same way our word is acted upon creatively by this same Intelligence, or Law, which knows how to create the form the word implies.

There is reason to believe that there is this creative Law that acts upon our acceptance. This Law already is equipped with the know-how to do what we accept It is doing. It is the same Law that has governed all prayers of faith throughout the ages and brought about the results that have always been looked upon as miracles. They are miracles in the sense that it is a miracle for an egg to hatch or a human baby to be conceived and born. Faith, affirmation, and acceptance are acted upon by this creative Intelligence that comes from the Mind of God.

Today I have faith in my own affirmations. I know that there is a Power flowing through me, taking the form of my belief, acting upon my acceptance, answering my prayer, and fulfilling my affirmation. Therefore, I am calling upon myself for a deeper faith, a broader conviction, a higher acceptance, and a more complete realization. I affirm that every good and perfect thing I do this day will prosper, every person I meet or comes to mind will be blessed, every situation I touch will be helped by my faith and acceptance. I know that this day only good and perfect love, peace, joy and happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity are mine and are made manifest in everything I do.

No comments: