Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Affirmative Prayer

I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also.--1Corinthians 14:15


I believe in the power of affirmative prayer. I finally realize that affirmative prayer is a dynamic force in my life that cannot always be explained. I believe that there is a Power greater than myself that desires good for me and all things, and a Law of Mind that all creation uses for definite purposes. I believe that while my belief in this Law is personal, the Law itself is impersonal and acts upon our thought, faith and acceptance, regardless of who we are.

Today I affirm the All-Good and Allness of God. I know that my word, being acted upon by a Power greater than I am, is sure to accomplish its purpose in me and for me. Therefore, I find peace, joy, love, happiness and an inward tranquility in my own acceptance. Knowing that the Law of God is perfect, I know that my word is certain. My faith is complete; my affirmation cannot be denied. Living in this continued acceptance, finding security in this complete trust, in gratitude I accept every good and perfect thing Life has to offer and in love I share it with all.

No comments: