Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Abundant Life

Why go through life as though it were something to be endured, as though there were not enough good or joy to go around? Our thoughts, our attitude, often is the limiting factor in experiencing the possibility of more love and affection, of appreciation, and of the common everyday good things of life? If we really are in union with a Divine Source(God) then there should come a feeling of abundance in everything we do; an abundance of friendship, of self-expression, of everything. The abundant life contains all things whether we call them big or little.

I sense the flow into my consciousness of the Divine Intelligence, a feeling that the creative imagination of the whole Universe is centered in me and flows through me and everything. Everyday I consciously practice this more abundant life, not necessarily for any specific thing or good I desire, but for the realization of the All-Good flowing through everything and everyone. I attune my consciousness to this Divine abundance, automatically I find a betterment in everything I do, a broader and deeper experience, a higher realization, and a greater good.

Today and everyday I expect a more abundant life. I am keeping my whole mind and thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression. Giving out more love, I expect greater love in return. Sharing with others whatever good things I have, I expect all life to share with me the good that it possesses. Seeing beauty everywhere, I expect a revelation of still more beauty. Seeing joy in everything, I expect more laughter, happiness and greater joy. More deeply sensing the Divine tranquility in which all things exist, I expect a deeper consciousness of peace and security. Through it all I feel that I am in the embrace of a warm, loving Presence forever seeking greater expression through my life and the life of those I hold near.

No comments: