Thursday, October 16, 2008

Manifestation Of Spirit


Today and every day I commune with the invisible Presence within me until there comes a certainty that is beyond hope, something that enables me to see the future as clear-eyed as I see the past. I have the joy of knowing I will live forever. Jesus not only revealed this Truth in his teachings but he also demonstrated this Truth for the world at large to witness. I am aware of the Divine within me. Peace, quiet, and confidence become real in my thoughts. I know that inspiration and guidance is mine.

Today I lay aside every sense of burden and false responsibility, defeating all fear and uncertainty from my thoughts. I can see through all confusion to the one Divine Presence at the center of everything. I see through all apparent contradictions to the one Perfect Being in every person.

God's world is not a world of illusion, but of realities. All that exists is for the purpose of expressing Life, which is the Life of God. Nothing can be excluded from this omnipresence. It was this Presence that Moses communed with through the burning bush, the Divine Flame that surrounded the bush with an aura of light and color. This flame of Divinity penetrates everything and is in me and in you. God is ever flowing through me as perfect Life. I am a manifestation of God's energy, God's love, God's peace, and the power of God's Spirit. I am thankful this day and everyday that I am awakened to this revelation.

No comments: