Thursday, October 2, 2008

God Strengthens Me


"Fear thou not for I am with thee.....I will strengthen thee.....I will uphold thee......I, the Lord thy God, will hold thy right hand."

When we turn from the error of all belief in separateness, we find the indwelling Spirit of God. It has always been there. When we have dismissed all fear from our thoughts, then we know that God is Love. When we have turned away from every sense of weakness, we know that God is Strength. This thought fills me with confidence and courage. Resting securely in this knowledge, I am renewed, guided, and led step by step by the power of an ever-present Love.

Today, I permit the Divine Spirit to flow through me. Rejoicing in Its presence, I am free from fear. I live in perfect faith. There is but One Power and Presence in the universe, which is God, the living Spirit Almighty. Today I shall not doubt nor fear anything. God within me strengthens me.

No comments: