Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Desires Of My Heart


Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.--Psalm 37:4

When the dawn breaks and the shadows flee, when the hills are touched with rosy glow of the sun's first rays, I wake to the thought that I am one with all life. I lift mine eyes to the Eastern sky and sing with the joy of one who beholds the Eternal Presence in everything. In everything I do I sense the Divine Presence, sustaining, upholding, and guiding me. I permit my mind to become totally saturated with this Divine Ideal.

I know that there is a Divine Pilot steering my boat safely to a harbor of peace, to an environment of happiness, and to a haven of good. Therefore, I am not afraid, even when the billows roll and the wind sweeps by, for there is a Divine hand guiding my ship; there is an invisible Presence at the wheel. I lift the sails of faith and let the winds of love fill them with the mighty power of the Divine Presence of God. My boat rides upon a sea of Pure Spirit and finds safe anchorage everywhere, always.--Ernest Holmes

Affirmation: I am guided by Divine Intelligence, which goes before me and makes perfect my way. I have a Divine Right to rise above all fear, impoverishment, and limitation. Today I exercise dominion over my environment, over every circumstance and condition that I face. The joy of life flows into my thought and my work. Peace and harmony attend everything I do. Love and protection are ever present. Today I know that every desire of my heart is fulfilled. This day only love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity are made manifest in my life and in the life of my family.

No comments: