Friday, October 3, 2008

Free At Last


"Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." I am convinced that the truth, to which Jesus referred, is the reality of knowing that the Spirit within me, being God, cannot be limited in any way. Today I drop every sense of bondage from my mind. Consciously I open my thought to this Divine reality. I know that limitation and fear do not exist in God's kingdom. I know that even as the sun melts ice, so the Light of the Spirit within me dissolves every obstruction in my path. Everything unlike the perfect nature of God in me disappears. Today my entire thought, will, and imagination are saturated with the Divine Presence, which forever proclaims, "Behold, I make all things new."

Today I let nothing enter my thought that would contradict the all-ness and the goodness of the Spirit of God. The Divine Shepherd is ever with me, guiding, counseling, and leading me into pathways of peace, freedom, and security. My cup of joy runs over with the gifts of Life. Without reservation I accept them. The Spirit of God within me is free!

No comments: