Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Word Power

So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

I believe that thought is a definite, dynamic, creative, consciously directed and intelligent source of energy that directly interacts with the activity of the Spirit of God. I know that a thought of Truth will definitely neutralize a negative argument. I believe that a Power greater than myself consciously acts with creative intelligence upon my words and thoughts.

I seek to believe with absolute conviction that my word will not return unto me void, and I do this when I realize that spiritual laws execute themselves just as do other laws of nature. I know that my word penetrates every unbelief in my mind, casts out all fear and anxiety, removes all doubt, clears away every obstacle, and permits that which is enduring, all-good and perfect, and true to be perceived by my mind and made manifest in my life reality.

I provide faith, acceptance, and a joyous expectancy that all the statements I make in my affirmative prayers are not only true, but that they will be carried out as I have spoken. As I speak these words into the Mind of God, great power is put in to action, the universe moves in the direction of my desires being made manifest. As my word is done with this sense of reliance upon the Law of Good(God), I know that "my word will not return unto me void," but " shall accomplish that whereunto it is sent."

No comments: