Thursday, June 17, 2010

Identifying With Spirit

I recognize my identity with God's Spirit. My knowledge that the great I Am is ever available gives me an increasing capacity to draw upon God's strength and perfection. Through the quiet contemplation of the omnipotent action of the Spirit of God, I learn to look quietly and calmly upon every false condition, able to see through it to the other side of the invisible Reality that molds all my conditions and re-creates all of my affairs after a more Divine pattern. With a penetrating spiritual vision I can dissipate the obstruction, remove the obstacle, dissolve the wrong condition. When I am still I can watch the sure salvation of the Law.

Today I claim health instead of sickness, wealth instead of poverty, happiness instead of misery. Every thought of fear or limitation is removed from my consciousness. I know that my words and thoughts transmutes every energy in the world into constructive action, producing good health, harmony, happiness, joy, love, peace and success. I know that there is a Presence at the center of my being that is absolutely certain of Itself and Perfect in every way. This knowledge gives me complete assurance that "all is well with my soul."

No comments: