Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Perfect God

The all-intelligent, creative Presence of God, the One Spirit, is the source of all that I am. I believe in the ability and the willingness of this great Source to sustain its own creation.......me. I am also the center through which the Intelligence and the Power of the universe find expression. This Infinite Mind operating through me, now brings to me the manifestation of harmony, order, and the highest good. All that is necessary to my happiness and well-being now comes into my experience. I exist in the Reality of the Life of God, therefore, the perfect peace of God is mine. In this Reality there can be neither limitation nor lack, for nothing ever restricts the One Perfect Activity that is God. I am free from any sense of bondage or guilt because God, my Source and Center transcends these things. I embrace the Presence of God as the center of everything and my life is made All-Good and Perfect. I know only love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, and passion for living. I stand revealed as the perfect child of the Perfect God.

No comments: