Sunday, December 28, 2008

Today's Affirmation

It is a good and perfect day.

Any illusion of self(duality), fear, lack, doubt or uncertainty is removed from my thoughts this moment.

There is One Mind, One Spirit and the Life of God is all there is.

I deny duality and embrace the fullness of God's Presence in me, through me and all around me.

I feel the goodness and warmth, peace, joy, love and happiness for I am in the Life of God.

Today I see the beauty of God's Spirit in everyone and everything that happens.

In this moment of eternity, this day I ask that only good and perfect things be made manifest in my life as it is in the Life and Mind of God....love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, confidence, success, money, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, friendship, creativity, laughter, music, generosity, harmony, kindness and passion and I receive all these good and perfect things in abundance with a grateful heart.

I am thankful to be awakened consciously into the Mind of God and energized by the Creative Spirit that flows in and through me.

This is the best day of my Life! I am set free!

No comments: