Sunday, December 21, 2008

Eternal Life Now

Eternal Life is now and is my freedom in God. This very brief moment is part of eternity. I am bound neither by false tradition nor human heritage. I come from the One Source, God. I accept this gift, by my own free will. I refuse to be resigned to any limitation of this life. I know that any perception I may have of limitation is an illusion. I refuse to be tied to man-made ideas of God. I open my mind to Its own goodness and my heart to Its own steadfastness.

I am only of God, I exist only in the Life and Mind of God, no where else. This Life is Perfect Substance, Perfect Form, and Perfect Life. I am guided divinely and always correctly. I am lovingly inspired by pure Love Itself. If my will to be well or happy has been limited by ignorance or laziness, I now resolve to get out of all emotional and psychological ruts. Today I achieve God's idea of me, God's full expression through me. Joy, peace, happiness and well-being can be the only outcome, for God's work cannot be burdensome.

Nothing stands in the way of my liberty. I now realize that I am spiritually blessed and entitled to success, affluence, and a happy disposition. I am free in my life, my work, my world, and my body. I am free to experience God's Love and Immortality. I am free to grow in God's Consciousness. I reach Nirvana. God within me as me is All-Powerful, All-Good, All there is.

No comments: