Thursday, November 13, 2008

Success

Success does not mean the accumulation of wealth, the maintenance of position, or a supremacy of power. Success means a life free from the burden of anxiety, liberated from fear. There is no successful life without peace or without that inner spiritual certainty that knows that the soul is on the pathway of good, forever expanding into the conscious union of God with humanity.

Today I expect every good thing to come to me. Everything that is worthy of the soul, I anticipate. Everything that belongs to the Spirit of God, I accept this gift. Everything that partakes of the nature of the Divine Reality, I claim as my own. Today I identify myself with abundance and success. I know that my destiny is divine and eternal, that my destination is certain, that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. I know that this Kingdom contains everything necessary to my well-being. I rise above the fray! In gratitude and with joy, I receive this Kingdom into myself.

No comments: