Thursday, November 27, 2008

Deep Within Me

God is the giver of all things--by means of love. Deep within me dwells infinite love. The Spirit is always at peace. There is no argument or disagreement in the Divine Mind of God. This Spirit never doubts itself, opposes Itself, or disagrees with Itself. This is the Oneness that is God. Deep within me is that which never gets angry, troubled, or afraid. When I seem to be in conflict, I become still so that I may listen.

All the Love in all the world is right here, right now with me. I now cease all self-oppposition or self-degradation. I hear only the voice of Love, speaking to me. I hear nothing but the words of Wisdom, guiding and inspiring me. And when I listen there is a response from something greater than myself. It is the mysterious energy of Love, the active principle of unity with creation. Everything loves, and everything responds to love. It is a universal quality, shared alike by all, the central flame of the Universe called God.

Desiring to be loved, I allow myself to love greatly, to feel warmly inclined toward all people, and to be helpful on their behalf. I give as I wish to receive. As I love and cooperate with other people, so do they love me and give me their cooperation. My loving thoughts attract caring friends to me.

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things.--Matthew 12:15

No comments: