Monday, April 26, 2010

The Way

Jesus said, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

He was showing the rest of us the way to peace with God, peace with the Presence in us that has always been there and therefore Jesus was and is a son of God as he stated. Jesus understood clearly that he came from the One Source, God.

I am bound neither by false tradition nor human heritage. I too, along with all creation come from the One Source, God. However, what gives me freedom in God, the same as it did for Jesus and others, is that I accept this gift of freedom in God, by my own free will, and make the most of it. I follow the way of Jesus and refuse, as he did, to be tied to man-made ideas of God.

I am only of God, Perfect Substance, Perfect Form, and Perfect Life. I am guided correctly. I am lovingly inspired by Love Itself. If my will to be well and happy has been limited or corrupted by timidity or laziness, I now resolve to get out of all emotional ruts.

Today I achieve God's idea of me. Joy, love, happiness, peace and well-being can be the only outcome, because God's nature withholds nothing from me or you.

Nothing stands in the way of my liberty. I am free in my life, in my work, and my body. I am free to experience God's Love for me and to grow in God's Consciousness and my total Acceptance. The Presence in me is All-Good and Perfect and all there is.


If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.--John 8:36

No comments: