Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Never Thirst Again

I am One with the infinite. I open my mind and my heart, and, indeed, my body, to the inflow of this Perfect Divine Presence. I know that this living Presence is in every cell of my body and every function of my being. I accept It as my health of body. I accept It as that which frees me from all that is unlike the perfect expression of Life(God). There is no doubt or fear in my mind that rejects in any way all that God is, right here and right now.

My conscious acceptance of the fullness of the Presence of God flows out in joy and love to bless those whom I would help, those with whom I would share this inner joy. Today and everyday the loved ones I now bring into the scope of my thought is blessed and healed through the Presence of Good that is within. The radiance of joy in my heart brings happiness into the lives of all those around me. The Abundance that benefits me supplies everyone around me with the good things of life. The Light that warms the center of my own being so shines forth that all may find guidance and warmth and comfort in Its rays. This is the Light that lighteth every man that comes into this world. This is the fountain from which springs the living waters. I drink, and will never thirst again.

No comments: