Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It Is Done

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.--Ephesians 4:6

I see the beauty of God's activity in everything--in the wind and the wave, in the sunshine and cloud, and in everything that God has created.God is an active Presence in all our affairs, not something passive. I believe that this Divine Presence is everywhere,, that It is always active in, around, and through us.

I believe that the Spirit of God is at the center of everything and at the very center of my own physical being. I recognize this Presence harmoniously acting in every cell, every organ, and every function of my physical body.

I believe that there is One Mind that governs everything, and I now affirm and accept that this same Intelligence governs my affairs at all times, directing, guiding, governing, controlling, and leading me happily to the fulfillment of all good and perfect purposes.

As I speak into this One Mind I ask that all things good and perfect be made manifest in my life. I ask that only good and perfect love, joy, peace, happiness be mine. I ask, believing that only good health, wealth and prosperity, passion for living and loving those around me are being made manifest as I write these words. It is done.

No comments: