Sunday, January 4, 2009

Currents of Life

When I say that our body is spiritual I am not denying that we have a physical body. The physical is included within the spiritual. If the Spirit of God, Divine Intelligence, has seen fit to give us a physical body it would be absurd to think of our body as an illusion unworthy of our attention. Rather, we should think of our body as a spiritual instrument, and every statement we make about our body, or belief we hold about it, we must accept the spiritual Perfection that is the substance of our body and how this Spirit of Perfection heals itself.

My body is the temple of the living Spirit, the invisible. It is spiritual substance now. Every part of my body is in harmony with this Living Spirit within me. The Life of this Spirit, which is God, flows through every atom of my being, vitalizing, invigoration, and renewing every part of my physical body. There is a definite pattern of perfection at the center of my being that is now operating through every organ, function, action, and reaction. My body is forever being renewed by the Spirit of God.

I speak into the Mind of God, this day, and I ask that only Good and Perfect things be made manifest in my life as it is in the Life of God. I ask for love, joy, peace, happiness, harmony, good health, wealth and prosperity, kindness, generosity, success, money, confidence, creativity, wisdom and understanding. I receive all that I ask for with a grateful heart and a thankful attitude.

No comments: