Sunday, January 25, 2009

Creativity of Faith

Faith acts like a law, because it is a law. It is the law of mind in action. When we realize this we no longer feel that we must have faith in ourselves as isolated beings, but, rather, that as human beings we are included in the great Law of Life. Paul said, "We are saved by grace, by faith..." Therefore we are set free by faith, mind in action. Now we can rest in complete confidence that our words, spoken in this faith, are the presence and the power and the activity of the Spirit of God in us. All effort to make things happen or to concentrate the mind is put aside, and with quiet childlike acceptance we make known our requests with thanksgiving. We are One with God. Nothing can separate us from the Source.

Letting our faith be of God's Presence and Power we can each say: All that I am, all that I will ever be, and all that I do this day, is the Divine Presence expressing Itself through me. The thoughts I think and the words I speak are Life and Truth because God speaks them through me. Of myself I give no authority to my prayer, but the child of God in me knows that the authority of the Almighty brings to pass the words that I speak.

I speak the word of health for my body, my feelings, and my thoughts, knowing that the Father within is the Power that brings this wholeness into complete being. I speak this day the word of Divine Guidance, and the Wisdom of the universe wells up as a beacon to lead me into the right path, to make straight and clear my everyday paths. I speak the word of joy, and the Spirit of God within frees me from loneliness and sadness. I speak the word of peace to the world and know that the Peace of God reaches into the hearts and minds of people everywhere

No comments: