Thursday, January 1, 2009

Begin This Day

Are you in earnest? Then seize
this very minute.
What you can do, or dream you can,
begin it;
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it;
only engage then the mind grows heated;
Begin, and then the work will be completed.--Goethe

I believe that new arts, new sciences, new philosophies, better government, and a higher civilization wait on us this day. These things work through our imagination and will and I believe the time is ready, the place is where we are now, and it is done as we believe and act.

As we begin this new year, I enter into a newness of Life. The Spirit of God is forever unfolding Its own nature in me and through me. I now release the multitude of doubts and fears that crowd into my mind, and I become quiet and still so that the Life of God be made manifest and visible in my reality.

And so my faith, the faith of the little child in me, rises with expectancy to meet this new day, this new year in joy, peace, happiness and love. I accept this great bounty of heaven. With the faith of a little child I place my human hand in the invisible hand of the all-sustaining goodness of God, and I accept the miracles of Life and Love taking place all around me.

Today and everyday I possess the vitality of the Infinite. I am strong and well, confident and sure. The Life of the Spirit of God is my life. I have been born of this Spirit. I am in this Spirit. I am this Spirit made manifest this day and everyday.
In this moment, this day, I ask that only good and perfect things be made manifest in my life as it is in the Life and Mind of God....love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, confidence, success, money, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, friendship, creativity, laughter, music, generosity, harmony, kindness and passion. I receive all these good and perfect things with a grateful heart.

No comments: