Sunday, August 15, 2010

Simplicity of Truth

There is no more a simple truth than what Jesus taught us when he in utmost simplicity proclaimed, "I and the Father are one." What do you suppose would happen if all of us truly believed his declaration, not as a mere intellectual concept, but with deep inward feelings and faith, with an expanding sense of its meaning? I believe the world would change in an instant, don't you?

Perhaps what Jesus taught was too simple to comprehend, too good to be true, however, all of Nature is living proof, a living example, a continuous reminder, that there is a Spirit animating everything, a Presence so real, a Law governing, a Unity sustaining, a coordinating Will and Purpose binding everything together, and last but not least, a unifying Principle and Intelligence holding everything in perfect place and order.

The key that unlocks the treasures of the Kingdom of God (Good) is in my hand. This simple truth unlocks the doorway of my consciousness and gently opens it so that the Divine Presence may flood my whole being, my soul with light, illumine my being with Its radiant glow, and direct my footsteps this day and everyday onto the pathway of peace, love, joy and happiness.

No comments: