Friday, August 20, 2010

By This Faith

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."--Hebrews 11:1

Faith is more than objective statements of belief. We do not have perfect faith while any subjective or reactionary contradictions deny the affirmations of our spoken word. When the intellect is no longer contradicted by our emotional reactions, by unconscious doubts, fears, and anxieties, then the words of our mouth will immediately bear fruit.

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."--Isaiah 55:11

Today I have faith that my word shall not return unto me void. I know that there is a creative Spirit(God) that gives substance and power to this faith. By this faith my life is made whole, good and perfect. By this faith perfect peace, joy, happiness, love, good health, wealth and prosperity are made manifest in my life each day. By this faith the Kingdom of God becomes my only true Reality.

No comments: