Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Consciousness of God

Life has set the stamp of individuality on your soul. I am different from any other person who ever lived and so are you. Every person is an individualized center in the Life and Consciousness of God. Every person is an individualized activity in the Action of God. As part of the Life and Consciousness of God, my life is eternal. Therefore, I do not wait for immortality. The resurrection of Life is today.

As I begin to live today as the immortal being that I am, all thoughts of death, all fear of change disappear. I step out of my tomb of uncertainty into the light of eternal day and night.

What we see as death, God sees as a resurrection; therefore, gladly I die to everything that is unlike the nature of God, the Good. I am resurrected into that which is joyful, beautiful, happy, enduring, and true. Silently, without fanfare, I pass from less to more, from isolation into inclusion, from separation into oneness. Today, realizing that there is nothing in my past that can rise against me, nothing in my future that can menace the unfoldment of the beautiful experience I have in the Life and Consciousness of God. I revel in the fact that my life is an eternal adventure and throughout this experience great joy, happiness, love, peace, good health, wealth and prosperity are made manifest in my life. I also revel in the contemplation of the immeasurable future I have, the path of eternal progress and evolution, the longevity of my being and the eternal nature of my soul. I am renewed daily by the energy and action of the Divine Spirit of God who creates me and sustains my existence.

No comments: