Sunday, July 11, 2010

Perfect Harmony



"You are what you is"
Frank Zappa


Whatever I identify myself with I tend to become. Whatever I think about gradually becomes a subconscious pattern, always tending to manifest itself in my experiences. Therefore, I try to identify my physical body with the Spiritual Reality that is God. I do not deny the physical body, but instead I affirm that every organ and action and function of my body works as it does because of the perfection of God. This inner Life, this Living Spirit of complete perfection exist at the center of everything.

Today and everyday I identify my body with the action of God and the Living Spirit that is in me. I also identify my physical body with my spiritual body, affirming that they are one and the same. I believe that every organ, every action, and every function of my body belongs to the rhythm of Life that is created and sustained by the Presence of the Living Spirit that is God. There is one circulation and one rhythm of Life flowing through everything, flowing through me right now. The physical body is a temple of this Living Spirit that animates it, sustains it, rebuilds it after the image of Its own perfection and keeps it in perfect health, in perfect harmony, in perfect wholeness.

No comments: