Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Cup Overflows

The fullness of the Life of God flows through me. My purpose in this Life is to become an outlet for God's wisdom, intelligence, love, beauty, and creativity. My relationship to this Life is that I am of like nature. "I am in the father and the father is in me." Some part of me exists as pure, unmanifested Spirit. This side of my nature has never been troubled. I am fashioned from the stuff of the Invisible. God's nature is in me, incarnated in me, recreated in me, resurrected in me. Because of this, my word has the power in this world of localizing itself, of manifesting itself in concrete form. I exist only in the Life of God. This Life is flowing through me and it decrees, affirms, knows, and imagines.

For example, there is something involved in a sunflower seed that acts upon the creative energy of God's nature in such a way as to produce a sunflower and not a cabbage or a potato. Definite ideas produce definite results in this Life. This means that if I am using this Law to bring loving relationships into my life, then I am using the Law of Love for this definite purpose and not for something else.

Today I choose to live the kind of life I deeply desire. Accepting and affirming the truth of my existence and the true Reality of this Life. God is One, One Spirit and One Mind from which everything flows. Today I free myself of beliefs in limitation and lack, and move forward into a new life of loving relationships that bring me love, joy, peace and happiness in great abundance. My cup overflows.

No comments: