Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Invisible

Life at the center of my being is a silent Power. Physical facts, form, and conditions are no obstruction to this Power. It flows through them and takes a new form in them. It re-molds them. That which makes can re-make; that which molds can re-mold; that which creates can re-create. Remember what you see comes from what you do not see. The visible is the Invisible made manifest. It is the Invisible caught in temporary form. Every time you think,you are giving form to this Invisible Power.

I strip my mind of fear, superstition, and all sense of separation from this Divine Presence that is in me, through me, and all around me. I am surrounded by a spiritual Presence that responds to my word and my thoughts. Today I take charge of my thinking. All my thoughts and actions this day will be prosperous and good. I wait calmly and expectantly for new and greater experiences to come to me.

No comments: