Thursday, February 5, 2009

Do You See Divine Presence


The best way to make friends is to realize that we meet Life in everyone. The Life of God in us meets the Life of God in others. Proclaiming the Divine Presence, believing in It, we shall meet It and see It in everyone. Love will find that perfect way. Our faith in the Divine Presence of God in others will overcome the fear of being misunderstood or hurt. If the mind is calm and serene, there will be less liability toward pain. We should try at all times to be serene and poised. My father was like this even toward the end of his life. He always tried to see the good in every person and I never heard him say a critical word toward any one person.

We decide whether we shall live in fear or in faith. Let us decide to live in faith. Let us learn to practice faith until all fear disappears, until life ceases to be a funeral dirge and becomes a song of joy. To find perfect peace in the midst of confusion, we must realize that at our center exist the pure Spirit of God. It helps me to remember that in the Life of God, where I live and exist, there is no fear, no thought of lack or limitation, doubt or uncertainty. This is my true Reality.

Today, I know that God is within me. I know that the Spirit within me is perfect. I acknowledge and embrace this Presence in me, around me and through me and I am at peace and secure in God's protection. The presence of Love uplifts me and lights my life today. In faith, I ask that only Good and Perfect things be made manifest in my life as they are in the Life of God. Love, joy, perfect peace, happiness, good health, wealth and prosperity, well being, success, confidence, money, generosity, friendship, kindness, passion, creativity, music, laughter and harmony, I receive these Good and Perfect things with a grateful heart in this moment of eternity.

No comments: