Friday, February 20, 2009

Condemnation


And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.--Matthew 6:12

When Jesus spoke these words and also told us that we should not judge lest we be judged, he was stating the action of the law of cause and effect. If we wish a complete clearance from any sense of condemnation about ourselves, we must first be certain that we have released all condemnation of others from our own mind and heart. When we do this we see others in a new light and, begin looking beyond, reaching past all judgement and criticism which allows us to establish a relationship between the Spirit of God that is within them and the same Spirit that is within us, for God is One in all people.

Knowing that God must be at the center of everything, and realizing that God's Love is the great motivating power of life, today I know I am meeting this God, this Life, in everyone and seeing the manifestation of Love in everything. This day, if there is any condemnation or animosity or critical attitude in me, I gladly loose it. I loose it and let it go as I turn to that silent Presence within me that gives all and withholds nothing.

Giving and receiving, loving and being loved, I rejoice with all creation that One Presence fulfills and sustains everything. I now enter into the harmony of eternal perfect peace, into the joy of knowing that I am now in the heart and kingdom of God, from which no person is excluded. My yesterdays are gone forever, my tomorrows stretch forth into an endless future of pure perfect joy.

No comments: